Monday, January 13, 2014

So Excited, and We Just Can't Hide It...

Ok, I was going to wait until the end of the week to do an official unveiling, but I'm just TOO EXCITED...we are prepping for fashion week, which is our main focus, but we also have a few other things in the works for development/training/future business goals...and we're not gonna try to hide it, they're huge for anyone in or around the fashion industry...

We GLADLY welcome Optitex Software into our hearts, hands, and workplace...if you don't know it, it's one of the leading softwares for pattern-making in apparel design, and we're BLESSED to have it...no more of this archaic paper wasting during the drafting stage!!!  Seriously, the amount of time (and sanity) we are going to save by using this software is indescribable...expect MANY more posts with me shouting my love for this software program from a mountain top.

And what would a new software program be without an amazing device to perform said software upon?!??!  We also welcome the Dell Inspiron 23 into our open arms (picture us running towards eachother, slow-mo, baywatch style...ok maybe not baywatch...)!  I himmed and Hawed for WEEKS trying to decide what unit would best serve the design lab; seriously, I drove my friends, family, and husband INSANE over this purchase (same with the software, over a MONTH of deciding what would best suit our needs, and then price negotiations...)...needless to say, spreadsheets were created, sleep was lost, BUT at the end of the day (or month) we have an amazing set-up, and I feel like I made the most educated decision possible.
We are MOVING ON UP and excited to do so!!!




Oh and one more thing...if you're a granola bar eater, go out and purchase these "Chocolate Almond & Sea Salt" Kashi Bars...they are life-changing...I am aware this is in no way related to this post, but as far as excitement about new things goes, this is high up there on the list...no joke!



No comments:

Post a Comment