Friday, January 31, 2014

FABRIC EXPLOSION...(in a good way)

ok ok ok...I know I seem excited 24-7, but I swear that's not the case...this is GENUINE EXCITEMENT Y'ALL...trust me, most of the time I'm pulling my hair out in distress, but in this instance no hair has been lost...yet...WE GOT OUR FABRICS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It is most definitely extended Christmas like feeling when we receive fabrics over here, but when it's a custom design that you've slaved over and waited forever for, it's like Christmas on crack or something...hard to describe, but in a good way (and let it be known we are not condoning the use of crack, especially on Christmas, but I digress, WE'RE EXCITED)!!

We had planned on using local printer, Blissett Textiles for our entire order, but she's been having some issues with her machine, and while we'd love to stay local (New Orleans local) we ended up outsourcing to North Carolina, and we couldn't be happier with our Spoonflower creations (and glad to stay domestic)!  While they weren't our first choice, they were AMAZINGLY helpful throughout the entire process, GREAT customer service, and a good fabric selection for such short notice (we were able to remain organic and eco-friendly, which we were very happy about).  Special shout out to Emma over there at Spoonflower, I know I was one annoying customer ;) thanks for putting up with me

We still plan on having some fabrics locally printed, just not all of them, unfortunately we needed to get started ASAP, so we had to do a majority through Spoonflower, but we're still so happy to use Camilla and Blissett Textiles also :)




No comments:

Post a Comment